To James, his second son,
Henry 7th Lord, left Innernethy in 1454. James was the ancestor of
the Family Branch 2 - The Pitcairn's of Innernethy.
Charter by George, Count of
Angus, to James of Petkarne and Alicia his wife, by which he
granted and confirmed to them the lands of Innernethy with its
belongings, lying under the our Lordship of Abernethy in the
County of Perth, which lands were procured for us by Alexander de
Petkarne by furtem and baculum in our hands as above related, at
St Andrews, 1st May 1454.